TMP: Ulthar, Devangelic, The World is Quiet Here, and More!
Weird week! I have a lot of shade to throw for some reason, but there’s good stuff too.
Sick death metal from Devangelic.
Dryad with some nice black metal.
Very unusual proggy/techy stuff from The World is Quiet Here. It kinda rules.
- Kruelty bringing some grimy death metal from Japan.
- Periphery released two new tracks. As a long-time sympathizer, they’re…fine.
- Progressive black from Bizarrekult.
- Post-metal from WuW.
- TECH from Demon King.
- Death doom from Oak.
- Tech deathcore from Osiah.
- Black metal from Dawn Ray’d sounds way folkier than I remember them being. Eh.
- Loud noises from Uranium.
- Prong made a video where you see politicians in the first 15 seconds so you know it’s good.
- Apparently, Distant is already doing the Big 16 thing with literally every person in the genre making a special appearance on a new track.
- The band with a bunch of S’s and G’s in their name released a track, but I can’t remember if they are cringe or not.
- Gothy wave stuff from Grave Pleasures.
- Nanowar wrote a fucking song about dandruff, so I think we need to cancel the entire genre of metal. It’s cooked.
- Delain somehow made a song that sounds like an ABBA cover but isn’t.
- Slow doomy stuff from Fvnerals.
- What you’d expect from Kamelot.
- Good ol’ death from Memoriam.
- Black metal from Fatal Embrace, first track since ‘97.
- New In Flames premieres after I write this so hopefully the link works.
- Stoner doom from Pander.
- New black metal track on SoM that includes a Drudkh member, so maybe don’t click this? Not totally sure.
- Dark Embrace
- Victor Smolski
- Siege of Power
- Cloudy Skies
- Night Demon
- Beyond the Black
- Host (Paradise Lost)
- Floor Jansen
- Bloody Falls
- No, I don’t think I will, thanks.