TMP: Cattle Decap, Thy Catafalque, Colosso, and More!
Please stop with these new things, my year-end list is in danger! [–Roldy].
New Cattle Decapitation.
Weird-ass Thy Catafalque. Getting some Midsommar vibes from the thumbnail and I don’t know if I’m ready for this.
Some chorizo ‘n potatoes death metal from the folks in Colosso.
- Vale of Pnath, Gorod, Wolf King tour.
- Austin Terror Fest is changing their name and has a few bands booked.
- Shadow of Intent, Inferi, Signs of the Swarm tour.
- New Necrowitch.
- Apocalyptica, Lacuna Coil tour.
- Suffocation, Belphegor, Hate tour.
- Heavy Montreal is skipping next year.
- Chthe’ilist tour.
- Death Angel
- Watain guitarist blocked from entering the US, blamed Trump, fans farted themselves to death.
- Every Time I Die preview.
- Soulfly, Toxic Holocaust tour.
- Final lineup for Philly’s Decibel fest.
- Rotting Christ, Borknagar, Wolfheart tour.
- Wormrot guitarist on Marijannah.
Here are some other things that exist:
- Marko Hietala
- Cattle Decapitation short film
- Blaze of Perdition
- Officium Triste
- New Porkinscore from Running Wild
- Clint Lowery (Sevendust)
- Mystic Prophecy
- Horrizon (feat. Andy Gillion of Mors Principium Est)
- Female fronted (self-proclaimed) symphonic metal from WHYZDOM
- Exmortus were in a van accident and are looking for support to continue their current tour