TMP: Sepulchral Curse, Dyssebeia, Ruin Lust, and More!
I’ll probably be on a flight when this goes live, so don’t yell at me in the comments for crimes against a band you like. I won’t see it.
Sepulchral Curse brings the death.
TO is snatching up all the good prog death bands, here’s Dyssebeia.
Feel like I haven’t posted good 20 buck death in a bit, here’s Ruin Lust.
Still very pumped for this Baroness.
- Accept my Invitation to hear Invocation by Incantation, their newest Innovation.
- Outergods doing a little bit of everything pretty well.
- I bet Joe is hooting and hollering for the new Scott Stapp. It’s way heavier butt rock than I expected it to be, that’s for sure.
- Hexvessel are living in
a van down by the riverA Cabin in Montana.
- Another new Harm’s Way, album out Sept 29.
- A nice slow one from Svalbard.
- Brutal tech from Orphalis.
- Asinhell do death good.
- Solid blackened heavy metal kinda thing from Primordial.
- Seven)Suns did a string cover of a DEP track.
- Instrumental stuff with a cello by Psygnosis. Takes a bit to get going, but is good once it gets there.
- Fun instru prog from Pomegranate Tiger.
- Hardcore from Nasty.
- Metallic hardcore from End.
- New Soars with that good God Is An Astronaut stuff.
- Thrash from Nite.
- New Varg, because metal needs more of that name around.
- Prog metal from Myth Of I.
- Hiems is not to be confused with Haim.
- Also not to be confused with Hiemal.
- Dark the Suns
- Stonemiller Inc.
- The Candlelights
- The Keening
- Death Dealer Cringeman
- I don’t know, man.
- Medicine Horse
- Greed Culture
- Sole Syndicate
- Satsuriku Robot
- The Amenta
- Fuckin’ lol.