TMP: Baroness, Warcrab, Alkaloid, and More!
Very busy weekend so this may not be as curated as I’d like. Had to spend 4 hours driving which is 4 more hours than I usually drive in an entire month. Fuck cars.
If you somehow missed it early last week, Baroness are BACK.
Sludgy death from Warcrab.
New Alkaloid is good but still has a dumbass member.
- Cannibal Corpse doing its thing on a new single.
- Tech from Distention.
- Good sludgy doom from Tar Pond.
- Big doom from Godthrymm.
- Deathcore from Crown Magnetar.
- More Deathcore from Signs of the Swarm.
- Black metal from Imperial Crystalline Entombment.
- Slammy tech from Wormhole.
- Death from Living Gate (Yob, Amenra, Oathbreaker).
- Weird Flenser shit from Sprain.
- Kvelertak doing that rock thing they do.
- Another good one from 1476.
- Melodic/progressive metal from Apotheus.
- Moody instru-post from Soars.
- Seven Suns, one of those string cover bands, did a DEP song.
- This proggy Blackscape track seems promising.
- Prosthetic is losin’ it, man. Here’s Blind Equation.
- Doro is Mad Max now.
- Sutekh Hexen & Funerary Call
- Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons
- Cultum Interitum
- Black Magic Six
- Jimbo’s Garage
- The Idiots
- Dolly Parton feat. Rob Halford
- Myth Of I
- Filth Is Eternal
- Temple Of Dread
- Oxblood Forge