TMP: Hath, Noisem, Blood Command, and More!
Just an obnoxious amount of news this week. Listen to some great new stuff this morning.
LISTEN TO HEROD.
Hath you listened to the new Hath? Vicious.
I <3 Blood Command.
Fuck you guys, I like this new Periphery track.
- Sunn O))) is musicing and touring.
- Zao released two pretty good tracks.
- Noisem dropped another minute, album out in March.
- New In Flames.
- New Relics of Humanity for your trashcan snare fix.
- Another Tyr video and track.
- Yet another Rotting Christ.
- Iron Reagan, Sacred Reich have some dates.
- Daughter Chaos? New single.
- Sermon is a new mystery band. Sounds ok.
- Some punkish sludge from Tides of Sulfur.
- Devastation on the Nation tour has Dark Funeral, Belphegor, Incantation, and more.
- Abiotic are touring with Cognitive, new album coming.
- Gaahls Wyrd sounds like black metal with goth vox? New track.
- Another Arrival of Autumn in the winter.
- Weedeater are smoking up the south on tour.
- New Dream Theater isn’t anything special but probably won’t be the worst rated prog.
- Timboy Lambesis responded to his show getting cancelled.
- New tease from Venom Prison.
- Year of the Knife? Huh, the year of the pig must have “flown” by. Here’s some hardcore.
- Neurosis, YOB are touring Europe.
- Two Demon Hunter tracks here.
- Tronos (Napalm Death) is a band that will have a bunch of cameos. Track.
- The “We were the biggest deals once” tour featuring Slipknot, Behemoth, and Gojira.
- The 69 Eyes US tour.
- There’s ignorant slam and then there’s Hunt The Dinosaur.
- Eyehategod is feuding with an Arkansas senator.