TMP: Full of Hell, Earthless, Atheist, and More!
The Decibel Tour thing was pretty rad on Friday. Khemmis played a new song that sounded great and Enslaved blew me away with this golden oldie.
Gatecreeper and Full of Hell are touring this summer.
Did you hear Ihsahn’s new song? I am intrigued.
Pretty intense sounding doom coming from Ilsa. Album out March 2.
New Earthless track, album out March 16.
- Truckfighers are on indefinite hiatus.
- New Venom Prison live video.
- Again, Spear already mentioned the new Rivers of Nihil track, but here it is again.
- Atheist set to record a new album this year.
- Primitive Man have like a million dates with various bands.
- Brandon Small’s sweet new Galaktikon video.
- Vale of Pnath song.
- Phil Labonte and Trivium’s Pailo Gregoletto got in a slapfight.
- Vattnet is calling it quits.
- Persefone are releasing a single in March. Kinda let down by the last album so let’s see if this turns things around for me.
- Oh boy. Go dig up your right-side-up crucifixes and get ready for new Underoath. New song here.
- Wormrot has some upcoming mainly NA East Coast dates.
- 365 is calling this new track ABBA Borgir.
- The new The Sword song is the swordiest.
- Starkill delivered a big ole’ flaccid dick cover of a Foo Fighters song.
- I think Psycho Las Vegas is finally done announcing bands.
- Yet another BTBAM song preview.
- Outer Heaven dropped some heavy shit.
- New Primordial video.
- Enjoying this Eyes of the Sun track, album out March 16.
- Monster Magnet Hawkwind cover.
- Riot has a new album coming April 27. Album cover is hilarious. Check a track here.
- Speaking of album covers, Light the Torch’s new one kinda looks like that new Therion one.
- New Monotheist track, album out March 16.
- Rotten Sound has a new track, album out May 18.
- Nocturnal Graves <copy paste the rest of the sentence from above>.
- New Amorphis album “Queen of Time” out on May 18th.
- Deftones released another beer.A few more tours if you wanna do some googling:
- Anvil US & Euro tour.
- Obituary/Exmortus Euro tour.
- Mushroomhead “we’ve got nothing better to do so we might as well tour” tour.