TMP: The Atlas Moth, Uada, Deafheaven, and More!
Every piece of news you missed during your foobawwww coma.
Yet another new Necrophobic song. Kinda dig that opening riff.
Here’s one more The Atlas Moth song before the release this Friday.
- New Deafheaven in the works. It will surely piss off half of the metal world, and the other half will feel the need to defend themselves. Aren’t we tired of this game yet?
- Sevendust’s eleventh album is just about done.
- The Faceless claimed they won’t cancel any more tours. Lol.
- I figured out why we haven’t seen Draiman around these parts. New Disturbed coming soon. It can’t possibly be as bad as that Sound of Silence cover, but I have faith that it will be.
- The Devin Townsend Project is on indefinite hiatus, but he’s still working on four albums that will probably sound like Devin, so what’s the difference?
- Anaal Nathrakh is in the studio. Check out some tiny studio videos on their Facebook page.
- Oh good. A new Megadeth video.
- Mammoth Grinder released a video for “Locust’s Nest”.
- Darkest Hour made a video from their latest.
- Monotheist released a track featuring the good ex-Scar Symmetry vocalist (doing just harsh vox, for some reason). Parts of this I dig. The regular vocals might take me a minute.
- Barren Womb has a new song out. I’m not sure how to classify this.
- Grind band Wake has a new song that auto-plays when you open this page for some reason.
- New Judas Priest.
- Cave In might have something new for us in the future.
- Bloodbath (ex-Opeth, Katatonia, and Paradise Lost members) are in the studio.
- Light the Torch, formerly known as Devil You Know, which has nothing to do with Whitest Kids You Know, have a new album coming March 30.
- Aw yis. Uada announced a May release date for the next album.
- Ne Obliviscaris are teaming up with Allegaeon once again for a Euro tour.
- Sumac has a few European dates coming up.
- TesseracT teased some new material.
- Zeke dropped a new track. It’s punky, Brewster.
- Misery Index has a new single, “I Disavow”