TMP: The Halo Effect, Sumerlands, Primitive Man, And More!
Metal news to settle your chocolate or matzoh-filled tummy.
Don’t sleep on The Halo Effect. This is the best In Flames has sounded in 20 years.
Even though it’s the Spring, you can have a little Sumerlands, as a treat.
Majestically soar through the sky as Astronoid takes you beyond the stars.
Primitive Man scrape their knuckles up real bad with this new song.
- This year’s Maryland Deathfest might be the last one.
- Kirk Hammett goes solo.
- Shooting Daggers are going to cut you like a box: along the flaps.
- Machine Head are back, now with more Ø‘s.
- Puya are back, now with more Puya.
- Dub War are back, now with an animated video best viewed on an old Quicktime player.
- Epic Scandinavian symphonic blacked deathy adjective adverb adjective from Katharos.
- Get BIG SAD with Arche.
- Dwell on this smooth jam from Time Dwellers.
- The 69 Eyes. Nice.
- Roll out with your Knoll out.
- Black Rheno just begging for a Video Breakdown.
- A Pregnant Light
- Moon Tooth
- Visions Of Atlantis
- Jungle Rot
- Bleed From Within
- Predatory Light
- The Heretic Order
- The Scum
- Defect Designer
- Dead Register
- Lament Cityscape
- My Diligence
- Genus Ordinis Dei
- James Labrie
- Hollow Front
- Spiritus Mortis
- Man Machine Industry
- Lucid Conformity