TMP: Undeath, Spirit Adrift, Svalbard, and More!
Every brew day is a good day. I’m making blackberry saison with some super tart berries I got from a “local” farm. I’m hoping it sort of masquerades as wild sour because of it. Who knows!
It’s been a few weeks without a new Undeath.
Exist with some weird tech prog.
Riffs ahoy from Spirit Adrift.
Sweet sweet post-hardcore from Svalbard.
- Mesarthim is doing that thing where they release a ton of crap at once. New EP.
- Spook the Horses with some solid post-metal.
- Passion doom from Pallbearer.
- A new Venom Prison, I think.
- Gargoyl is a band with the Revocation guy. New track sounds nothing like Revocation.
- Mr. Bungle apparently sounds like Slayer now.
- King Gizzle & The Lizzle Wizzle have a new track.
- Sensory Amusia with some grindy death.
- Good black metal from Wayfarer.
- In Flames re-recording of Bullet Ride
- Well, I’m sure most of you have experienced one of your formative bands putting out some absolute garbage, but I’m a wee child and am experiencing that now with this goddamn nu-metal track from Pain of Salvation.
- The Unguided
- Mors Principium Est
- Armored Saint (lolbuttz)
- Machine Head
- Celebrity Sex Scandal
- Buff Wizard vs Moss Man (Incriminating Silence)