TMP: Venom Prison, Slugdge, Hamferd, and More!
There is a ton of good stuff you should know about in this weeks post. Don’t skip it!
Primitive Man and Spectral Voice awkwardly formatted dates.
Oh shit. This is a good tour. Dates should be announced Wednesday. Here’s a new Venom Prison song while we’re talking about it.
Drudkh seems to never stop releasing material. I like this one.
Get Slugdge up in here. Album out March 2.
Harakiri for the Sky released another one. Really digging it so far. Album out February 16.
- Harm’s Way (TovH Radio Interview) has a new track, “Call My Name”, on Spotify. Album out February 9.
- Junius collaborated on a bourbon barrel aged mead named after their killer album from last year.
- Alterbeast, The Grindmother, and Aethere are touring, if you’re into that sorta thing.
- YOB are done with their next album, will be released via Relapse Records.
- Hamferd has a new track and are touring Europe with Downfall of Gaia
- Nergal’s getting sued by Poland.
- Exodus and Municipal Waste are hitting the road. Sponsored by Adult Swim, so at least a shirt featuring a certain show would make sense.
- The Crown announced a new album, out March 16. Get a song here.
- Psycho Las Vegas announced a few more bands. Looks dope, as always.
- A bunch of old dudes (Slayer, Lamb of God, Anthrax, Testament, Behemoth) are going to sell out some shows this summer. Bleh.
- Tribulation are creeping their way back into our ear holes with a new song.
- Here are an absolute fuckton of Power Trip tour dates.
- Party on with new Andrew W.K.
- Please stop supporting Destroyer 666. It’s not worth it. I don’t care how “good” it is.
- Uriah Heep tour for all the dads.
- Watain threw up a seig heil at show, then posted that they’re not Nazis on Facebook, and then deleted the post. Fun.
- Origin didn’t like that we picked on their Rick and Morty shirt.
- Fleshgod Apocalypse pianist helped with orchestration on the new Dimmu Borgir album.
- Benediction are working on their first album in 10 years.