TMP: Baroness, Warcrab, Yellow Eyes, and More!
April showers bring May showers bring June showers? WHY WON’T IT STOP RAINING?!
One of our favorite logos, Warcrab has a new track.
Heavy post stuff that I dig from Throes.
- Baroness announced their tour roster, including Torche and Pallbearer.
- Album trailer for Tovarish, album out July 5.
- Black Crown Initiate, Vale of Pnath, Inferi, Warforged announced a very northern NA tour.
- New Sumac with Keiji Haino.
- More Summer’s Laughter dates.
- The Mars Volta are getting the band back together.
- Chicago’s Riot Fest is very weird and has Slayer’s “last” date for the city.
- Guitarist left Defeated Sanity.
- New Ingested.
- If you only like your metal with slabs of lame and specific humor, Mac Sabbath, Okilly Dokilly, Playboy Manbaby are touring.
- New track from MØL’s rerelease.
- More Pinkish Black.
- Mini tour with Allegaeon, Exmortus, and Reaping Asmodeia.
- New djent from War of Ages.
- Post instrumental stuff from Oh Hiroshima, not bad!
- Hardcore dudes Harm’s Way, Jesus Piece are touring.
- Hell yeah, new Yellow Eyes.
- Hyss are dooming it up.
- A band called Narnia sounds exactly like you’d expect.
- New All Hell, album out June 7.
- Brutal stuff from Organectomy.
- New Deadland Ritual (Geezer Butler).
- NSFW video from The Rammsteins.
- God. Damn. It. TAKE A BREAK ALREADY.
And the rest: