TMP: Harm’s Way, Belphegor, Propagandhi, and More!
No dumb opening jokes this week. Just do what you can to help out with hurricane aid, including voting out the shitheads that go against relief when it’s not affecting their area.
There are probably a few of you weirdos interested in this synth-something tour.
Arch Enemy premiered “The Cheese Stands Alone” …er… I mean, “The Eagle Flies Alone”. Album out September 8.
Belphegor’s new album is coming September 15, here’s a new track.
Mastodon released a new video from Emperor of Sand. It’s as goofy as you’d expect.
- Harm’s Way is recording a new album. Rumors say there’s a diss-track aimed at us for not having the vocalist win the sexiest man competition.
- Check out new music and some US tour dates for Primitive Man and Bell Witch.
- Miss May I had all their gear stolen in Italy.
- Here’s a new Trivium song that I’m sure all of you won’t listen to.
- Myrkur covered a traditional Nordic song.
- Here are some Hammerfall and Flotsam & Jetsam tour dates.
- Chelsea Wolfe released a new song ahead of the September 22 release.
- Ahead of hitting the studio last week, Ghost released one last music video from the last LP.
- Gatecreeper put out a video for a song off their LP from earlier this year.
- The Ocean is going to issue a Pelagial B-Side along with an unreleased Cult of Luna track on an upcoming sampler.
- If you know anything about me, you know I haven’t listened to the new The Contortionist track.
- All Pigs Must Die released a teaser for their October 27 release.
- The Ditch and the Delta put out a new track from the re-release of their album. I know, it’s confusing.
- Blut Aus Nord set a release date of October 20 on their next album.
- Keep an eye out for a new Spirit Adrift track today.
- Propagandhi premiered a new track over at Noisey.
- Pallbearer did a little Korn cover, which makes sense considering it was in Dekalb, IL, which is 95% corn. I’ve seen the venue, trust me.
- Here’s a new Jag Panzer lyric video, a cover of a traditional Irish song, album out September 29.
- Queens of the Stone Age put out a bunch of new songs on their YT channel.
- Scanner released The Galactos Tapes, half-compilation/half-rerecordings.