TMP Part Deux: A Steaming Pile of New Tracks
There was SO MUCH MUSIC released recently that we had to make a second post just to highlight all the tracks. Some of them are good, others are for only the masochistic.
Ten new minutes of Hooded Menace.
New doom from Satan’s Satyrs.
Yet another Turnstile song and video for JJD.
New gross death metal from Genocide Pact.
Earthless are getting us grounded.
- New, uh, thrashy stuff from Thy Antichrist.
- New lolbuttz pirate shit Tommycore from Rumahoy.
- New overly enunciated folky stuff from Heidevolk.
- New facepaint metal from Komet.
- I don’t know what a Susperia is, but here’s a new song.
- Ugh. Machine Head.
- Metal needs more opera, said no one ever. Here’s Therion.
- Pretty weird stuff coming from Howling Sycamore. Can’t tell if I dig it or not.
- Fu Manchu. God bless you.
- That Legend of the Seagullmen side project thing dropped another song. Meh.