TMP: Revocation, Gorguts, Kvelertak, and More!
Now that the snakes have been driven away from the homeland, it is time to get back to what really matters. Metal and potatoes.
The Covenant in Montreal is looking fiiiiine.
Here’s a pretty decent looking festival coming up in Norway, if you’re into a very specific subset of the genre.
Atmospheric black metal band Amiensus released a song off their upcoming album.
Ulver released a poppy track off their next album that will be out in April. As a fan of Shadows of the Sun, this may be a little too much on that side of things, but it’s not bad.
- Danzig has a new album coming in May and will be doing an anniversary tour for Danzig III.
- Enslaved guitarist Ivar Bjornson has an ambient side project called Bardspec, which will be out in June.
- Metallica set up a massive European tour with Kvelertak. Dates here.
- Fates Warning is releasing a giant live album in April.
- Scale the Summit, or what’s left of it, premiered a new song, album out May 19.
- California Death Fest is filling up their lineup.
- Morbid Angel is promising that they will be death metal again.
- Mastodon made a video for that new song most of us didn’t like.
- “Revocation is going to have a song in the Power Rangers movie” is the weirdest sentence I’ve typed in a while.
- Memoriam, featuring members of Bolt Thrower and Benediction, has a new video for their album coming out Friday.
- Vallenfyre announced their new album will be out June 2.
- Remember that Wormrot tour I told you about last week? Yeah, that’s not happening anymore. This visa crackdown is horseshit.
- Death metal band Broken Hope finished tracking their new album. Remember when they released this terrible shirt? I wish I didn’t.