TMP: Svalbard, Sepulchral Curse, Cognitive, and More!
Canada has once again fucked my sinuses with their forest fires from hundreds of miles away. War crimes. Here’s some metal.
Svalbard is so damn good.
Mutoid Man, man.
Deathy death from Sepulchral Curse.
Extremely heavy stuff, followed by an insanely cool progressive second half from Cognitive.
- Our boy 365 had a track premiere over at Decibel for Blight House. This album is going to be fun.
- Baroness got a little weird with this one. Pretty good, though.
- Wild brutal death from Arborescence of Wrath.
- Techy tech from Begat The Nephilim.
- Woe, that black metal band from 2017 that we all loved, is finally releasing a new album.
- Heavy instrumental metal with a cello from Psygnosis.
- Experimental something from 夢遊病者.
- What you’d expect from Dying Fetus.
- Cold black metal from I.C.E.
- Grimy death from Ageless Summoning, album out Friday.
- This prog metal from Temic has me interested.
- Tech deathcore from Dethrone The Corrupted.
- Soen finally sounding pretty different on this one, which is ideal, but I’m not sure buttrock is the influence I’d bring in if I got to choose.
- That southern stoner sludge kinda thing from Appalooza. Not bad.
- Dååth covered Morbid Angel.
- Djenty prog from TesseracT.
- An interesting mix of black post and prog from Welmoed.
- Some kinda metal from Laster.
- Black death from Werewolves.
- Sludgy doom from Thedus.
- Yet another Organ Dealer track.
- KEN Mode with a great track name.
- Melodic black from Dantalion.
- Inhuman Condition covering Blue Oyster Cult
- Thy Art Is Murder
- Aeonian Sorrow
- With Honor
- Raven Banner
- Mercenary feat Matt Heafy
- Witness Chamber
- Infinite Rising
- Ferentes Tenebris
- Restless Spirit
- Linus Klausenitzer (ex-Obscura)
- Upon Stone
- The Unity
- Corey Mother Fuckin’ Taylor
- Aaron Lewis And The Stainds
- Is this real life?