TMP: Morbid Angel, Krallice, Entheos, and more!
I have sentences for your news holes. Catch up on the metal happenings this morning.
Mentioned this tour a few weeks ago, but now they have a poster! Bell Witch and Primitive Man should be a good show.
New track from Enslaved! Album out Friday.
You can check out Morbid Angel’s new song here, or if it’s banned, check Spotify.
Periphery’s frontman announced his solo project, Endur, and released a track. I didn’t really want to feature this, but most of the other streams were exclusive this week. Sorry in advance.
- Crowbar, Tombs, and Incite are hitting the road in November.
- Rage Against the Machine, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode, and a few others were nominated for that silly hall of fame thing.
- Relapse released a pretty killer label sampler with all proceeds going to charity.
- Akercocke released a new video from their last album.
- Ex-Solstafir drummer’s new project, Katla, released a track.
- Minor new developments in that Decapitated case.
- Ben Koller of Converge and Mutoid Man recreated the Garth drum solo for the anniversary of Zildjian’s A Custom Cymbals.
- Entheos released a new track. Album out November 10.
- 36 Crazyfists released another video from their newest.
- Krallice announced two new albums coming soon. Lead vocals will be done by Neurosis’ bassist on one of them. They won’t be releasing anything before the official release, which is an interesting call.
- A mostly non-metal fest in Austin was canceled.