TMP: Archspire, Primitive Man, Street Sects, and More!
The Monday Press brings you all the news you need for the week. You don’t need any more news than this, you pig.
This is a mostly non-metal festival in CA, but Sleep will be there?
Here’s a new Paradise Lost song. The last one was kinda odd, right? Well, this one is <insert opinion here when I get a chance to listen to it>.
- Grindcore band Complete Failure announced a new album. Check out a track here.
- Periphery’s bassist officially left the band, mostly to focus on all that production stuff he does now.
- That neat electro-something band Street Sects has a new album up for preorder on Bandcamp. The Flenser released like 3 other album announcements, but I was less familiar with those.
- Cradle of Filth released a new album trailer. Look out for a new single on Tuesday.
- Spanish death-grind band Haemorrhage announced a new album, more info and the premiere here.
- Archspire, Defeated Sanity, and possibly more bands are touring North America this fall. I’ll get you dates as soon as I get them.
- Sikth released a video from their latest album for the track featuring that other guy from Periphery.
- Do you people like playthroughs? Expulsion did one at Gear Gods.
- Primitive Man announced a release date of October 6 for their next album.
- The one thing I always thought Dream Theater was lacking was was one additional string. Looks like they are getting that straightened out.
- The Black Dahlia Murder released the album cover of their upcoming album, set to be released October 6.
- I know everyone on the East Coast felt left out when P.O.D, Alien Ant Farm, and Powerflo toured a while back. Well, guess what, now’s your chance!
- Aw man, I literally just moved out of Connecticut to get away from the incoming “Revolution Rock Fest”, but it turns out it was all for nothing since it has been canceled. Sorry FFDP fans.