TMP: Full of Hell, Exist, O’Brother, and More!
Nine concerts I’ve been to and one lie: 9 bands no one on my friends list has ever heard of and The Beatles.
Full Of Hell have a video out for the title track of Trumpeting Ecstasy.
Decapitated announced a release date of July 7 for their upcoming album Anticult and released a video.
Progressive death-ish metal band Exist released a new track. There are some people in this band, including Hannes Grossman and Max Phelps (Cynic).
- Black Fast covered a Thin Lizzy song.
- Schammasch put up a page on Bandcamp for their next album, due June 9. Here’s a little teaser.
- Baroness started writing songs for a new album. Who wants to play “guess the color”?
- Former members of Eluveitie (some of the many) announced a release date for their project Cellar Darling in a teaser.
- O’Brother‘s Audiotree Live session is up. Music is excellent, but once again, you’d think the host would be better at this by now.
- letlive. announced the end of the band.
- For your power metal fix, Iced Earth and Rhapsody of Fire both released new songs.
- Amorphis are parting ways with their current bassist and are being rejoined by the original member.
- Here’s a new Tombs tune.
- New Municipal Waste is a click away.
- Canadian Black Metal band Wormwitch released another new song.
- Seems like every band that released a song two weeks ago also had one this week. Here’s God Dethroned.
- Arsis are working on new material.
- Get chuggy with new The Acacia Strain.
- Polish band Hate has a new song out, album out on Friday.
- Kobra and the Lotus, lady-fronted heavy metal, released a song.
- This new Dream Evil video is ridiculous.