Photo Chop: 2nd Edition
Nicely done, dead musician. Think you can repeat your success?
This week, since the weather is shit and we all want to hasten our descent into the void as quickly and as painfully as possible, let’s go more solitary and get all, like, introspective and stuff, dude. Kinda like how I’ll take pictures of old tractor tires in farm fields because I feel it, y’know, inspires me lyrically… like, maybe I’m the one who’s been abandoned… in the field of life, right? And maybe the tire is actually the one who has it, like… figured out, man. Oh no wait the tire I’m remembering had a bunch of turds inside it, nevermind.
- Keep it clean & safe for work: no nudity, gore or racism
- Be creative & use whatever tools you want; “talent” or “skill” is not required
- Post your entry in a new Disqus comment below
- Entries will be judged on the number of upvotes they receive
- The winner will be announced in the following week’s edition and will win a copy of Cripple Bastards’ Nero Metastasi
This week’s image:
Click to embiggen (via)
… … aaaaaand … … GO.