TTP: Inanimate Existence, Conjurer, Krisiun, and More!
I’ve been staring at this top line for too long and don’t know what to add. Here’s music.
Tech death from Inanimate Existence.
Sweet tech death from ex-members of a ton of bands, now Emberthrone.
Awesome TO death from Live Burial.
A touch more of that old stuff on the new Conjurer.
- Pretty slick black metal from Inexorum.
- Good death from Krisiun.
- New Final Light (Cult of Luna, Perturbator).
- Rad folky black metal from Saor.
- Cosplay metal from Belphegor.
- Death doom from Temple Of Void.
- Noisy grind from Candy.
- Old school death metal from Yatra.
- Karl Sanders with some… not fried chicken, that’s for sure.
- Fellowship is power metal that looks exactly like you’d expect.
- This death from Darkane is pretty tight.
- Post-rock from Hiroe.
- Stoned Jesus wrote a song about us.
- Tech from Greylotus.
- Filthy death from Molder.
- Stoner doom from Ian Blurtan’s Future Now.
- Rippin black metal from Liminal Shroud.
- Chat Pile
- The Eating Cave
- My Funeral
- Deep Space Mask
- Pestilent Hex
- Haunted Horses
- The Tex Avery Syndrome
- Will Haven
- Floor Jansen
- Grave Digger
- Blood Command
- Dead City Ruins
- Mouth For War
- Blind Guardian
- Horizon Ignited