TMP: Kommand, Bacchus, Hideous Divinity, and More!
Not a ton of super exciting releases this week, but a few things I’ll keep an eye on. And of course, some pure trash.
Death from Hideous Divinity.
Bolt Thrower death from Kommand.
Neat death from Paraphilia.
Drink some black metal wine with Bacchus.
- Everlasting Spew death from Maze of Sothoth.
- Grind from Rotten Sound.
- Happy blackened prog from Dawn of Ouroboros.
- Dave LombardNO’s doing a solo album if you wanna hear what the inside of a Guitar Center sounds like.
- Standard melodic black metal from Craving, but drumming on a castle tower is pretty sick.
- Sweet bonus post-hardcore track from Employed to Serve.
- The artist formerly known as The Big Six released their big first single. It’s djent.
- St. Patrick metal from Gamma Bomb, covering The Pogues.
- Diggin this proggy death stuff from Cryptodira.
- Wintersun needs a new sauna.
- Super lo-fi punk from Poison RuÏn.
- Blackened deathcore in fishnets is a new one, this Melancolia band is trying to be the next Lorna I think.
- Slammy bdm from Extermination Dismemberment.
- BTBAM, Thank You Scientist, Rivers of Nihil tour.
- Yob, Cave In, Pallbearer tour.
- Converge, Brutus tour.
- Fit for an Autopsy
- Death Goals
- Veil of Maya
- 8 Hour Animal
- The Devil’s Trade
- Wasteland Clan
- The Infinity Ring
- KEN mode
- Holy Moses
- Black Moon Lilith
- Killing Joke
- Industrial Puke (members of Burst)
- Gorilla Wizard
- Royal Deceit
- Acid King
- Shocking, I know, but a Sabaton parody somehow sucks more than Sabaton.