TMP: Cynic, Vile Creature, Comeback Kid and More!
All the news that’s fit to copy and paste.
Our usual paperboy Joaquin Stick is currently awaiting trial for beaning Morrisey with a $30 bottle of Michelob Ultra at Riot Fest this weekend, so I’m the captain now. Apologies in advance for not including that one band that just released an entire album on Bandcamp 5 minutes before this went live.
Tip your cowboy hat to some Untamed Land.
Friends of the Toilet Vile Creature released their cover of Kittie‘s “Paperdoll”
Marc Rizzo is running wild and free after leaving Soulfly.
- Comeback Kid is making a comeback
- Cradle Of Filth is still filthy (and possibly cradley, I’m not sure)
- Eli Santana from Holy Grail is now doing vocals for Ignite
- It’s been eons since the last time Aeon put out new music
- Dog Fashion Disco + Nothingface = Knives Out…I mean Beyond Paranoid
- Thulcandra and thulwilldra
- Gary Holt is 57 years-old and writing songs about websites.
- So this is why members of L.A. Guns have been fighting over the name.
- The Lurking Fear
- Alien Weaponry
- Four Stroke Baron
- Every Time I Die
- The Breathing Process
- Monument Of Misanthropy
- Fueled By Fire
- Pig Destroyer covering Perturbator
- Perpetual Etude
- Black 7
- Minus Life
- Perennial Dawn
- Sweeping Death
- Depressed Mode
- An Unction In Braille
- Dave Mustaine is a big, dumb idiot
- Ronnie Radke is also a big, dumb idiot